Toll Free: (888) 857-3434
Phone: (562) 924-6666
- Telephone Hotline available 7 days a week
- Parent-to-Parent contacts
- Adult-to-Adult contacts
- Support Groups - Will also assist others in starting an NHF Support Group in their vicinity
- Brochures and information on hydrocephalus and related neurological conditions
- Access to NHF Reference Library and Referrals
- Quarterly newsletter
- Help Guides:
- Tips for New Parents
- Hydrocephalus and Learning Issues
- Being a Good Health Advocate
- Doctor Visit Checklist
- Patient Medical Rights
- Resources For Therapeutic Assistance
- Resources (Magazines, Clothing, Equipment, Assistive Devices)
- Resources via the Internet
- Toy Manufacturers and Consumer Information
- Booklet: Living with Hydrocephalus - An Adult Guide
If you are interested in joining, please download the membership form below, and print it out. Once you have the form printed, please fill it out completely and fax or mail it to our office.
Our Membership Form is in a pdf format and requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you do not have the Reader, you may download it from Adobe here.
Should you wish to receive an informational packet of information on hydrocephalus, along with a recent newsletter, brochure and membership form, please contact our office via e-mail at email@example.com or call our office. We will put together a package of requested information and mail it to you.
If you have any questions concerning the foundation and/or membership - please feel free to contact us.
12413 Centralia Rd.
Lakewood, CA 90715-1653
What is Hydrocephalus?
Aspects of Hydrocephalus
Causes of Hydrocephalus
Facts about Hydrocephalus
How is Hydrocephalus Diagnosed?
Signs of Hydrocephalus & Shunt Malfunctions
Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus